Connecting With Us Has Never Been Easier.
Download OPPDconnect for iPhone® on the App StoreSM, or for AndroidTM on Google Play. OPPDconnect is a condensed version of OPPD's website containing the most used features including:
- Report home and street light outages
- View the outage map and access the Storm & Outage Center
- Make a payment
- View the latest job postings
- Read OPPDCares tweets and stories on The Wire
- Watch energy-efficiency videos and access residential products and services information
- Contact OPPD by phone or find an office location on a map
- Provide feedback through OPPD Listens
OPPD's website is also accessible through the browser on any smartphone. Simply type in oppd.com on your smartphone.
Data connection (Wi-Fi or cellular to watch videos, view OPPDCares tweets, Power Outage Map, Storm and Outage blog, Streetlight Outage Reports and Report Power Outages.)
- Apple® iPhone®, iPod touch® or iPad® (iOS 7.0 or higher)
- Android 2.2 or higher
Many answers to questions regarding the OPPDconnect app may be found in the OPPDconnect FAQs. You may also send questions, or report an error via email to OPPDconnect.
Apple, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.