The next Board of Directors meeting is Thursday, Apr. 20, at 5 p.m. and will be held at the Omaha-Douglas Civic Center, 1819 Farnam St., Omaha Neb.
The meeting will also be held virtually via Webex audio/video conference. Virtual attendance is encouraged. See Webex instructions below to view online.
April Meeting - Webex Instructions (pending)
When it’s time to join, use this link: https://oppd.webex.com/oppd/j.php?MTID=m19bab7eba7c5e12d9d7abc1a1a7a5040
If you experience difficulty entering the meeting, visit https://oppd.webex.com and use the information below to join:
~ Event Number: 2457 385 8657
~ Event Password: MAR2023
When joining, you will be prompted for your name and email. This information is only used to identify you as an attendee. If you do not wish to identify yourself, please use the following:
~ First Name: Public
~ Last Name: Attendee
~ Email: PublicAttendee@oppd.com
How to enable automated closed captions
If you want to join the meeting via Telephone only:
~ Toll Free: 1-844-621-3956
~ Access Code: 245 738 58657
~ Event Password: 6272023
~ Press # to continue without an attendee ID
When connected, you will be in listen only mode. Directions for public comments will be provided at the beginning of the meeting.
If you have trouble joining the WebEx Event, please visit the WebEx Help Center: https://help.webex.com/en-us/WBX9000018881/Troubleshooting-Meetings
Regular board meeting agenda for Thursday, Mar. 16, 2023, at 5 p.m.
Updated Mar. 15, 2023
- Chair opening statement
- Safety briefing
- Guidelines for participation
- Roll call
- Announcement regarding public notice of meeting
Board Consent Action Item(s)
- Approval of the February 2023 Meeting Minutes and the March 16, 2023 Agenda
- SD-14: Retirement Plan Funding Monitoring Report - Resolution No. 6553
- NC2 Economizer Outlet Expansion Joint Replacement -- Labor Contract Award - Resolution No. 6554
- Substation Control Building & Switchgear Enclosure - Resolution No. 6555
- NW Omaha ED Steel Transmission and Substation Structures - Resolution No. 6556
- Sarpy County Station (SC3) Generator Circuit Breaker & Disconnect Switch Replacement – Engineer’s Certification - Resolution No. 6557
- VP Sustainability & Environmental Affairs Appointment - Resolution No. 6558
- President’s Report
- Opportunity for comment on other items of District business
Rules for Public Participation
The final agenda is typically prepared one week prior to the Board meeting. Except for emergency items, there are no changes made to the agenda later than 24 hours before the scheduled commencement of the Board meeting. Documents presented in open session at the Board meetings are available on the OPPD website and also may be inspected, upon request, at the office of the Corporate Secretary. OPPD requests that any member of the public wishing to speak at a Board meeting provide reasonable advance notice by contacting the Corporate Secretary at 531-226-3208 or email CorporateSecretary@oppd.com. Public comments will normally be heard before the Board votes on Board Action Items and at the end of each Board meeting.
The Board may discuss one or more items in closed session as allowed under Neb. Rev. Stat. §84-1410. No votes are taken during a closed session.